Make your own signature dessert with a single or maxi container of our ice cream and some cooked fresh fruits. Just prepare or poach the fruits at least two hours ahead, sprinkle just a little bit of sugar over the fruits. Cling film over and put in the fridge.
Your fruits will release their juice, mixing with the sugar to produce a syrup Put the fruits and the ice cream on a plate, top it all up with a handful of grilled almonds and hey presto! Don’t forget the picture. Our many home made biscuits will be the perfect accompaniment to your masterpiece.
Pineapple carpaccio and passion fruit with a crème brûlée ice cream (perfect with its tinges of Tahiti vanilla and caramel)
– Red berries and Madagascar vanilla or gingered grapefruit
– Rhubarb (sweated in sugar and cooked very slowly and without stirring) and “crousti-vanille” ice cream Poached
– peach (3-4 minuets in lightly sugared boiling water to make peeling easy and get a rosy fruit) and a lemon / red basil sorbet.
– Poached pear (the whole fruit, not prepped) with a blackcurrant sorbet, topped with finely cut verbena leaves.
– Oven baked apples and salted butter caramel
– Slices of not too ripe mango with lime and blood orange sorbets.
– Thinly sliced Maltese orange with Martinique or Rhum and Raisins ice cream